Find a post!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday! - Essie's Turquoise and Caicos

Happy Friday the 13th readers! I hope luck is on your side.  This crazy week is finally over for me and I am happy to present another true beauty from Essie.  Personally, I have always been a big fan of Essie.  It`s what brought me into the world of nail polish and I have never been disappointed.


I picked up this colour on a recent trip to my local Trade Secret.  I had originally been looking to buy Essie`s Mint Candy Apple, but I found myself drawn to Essie`s Turquoise & Caicos.  This colour was originally a part of the Resort 2010 collection.  I like the fact that it`s a darker than mint candy apple and I feel like it really fits in with this seasons colours.  It`s almost a exact match to the colour of  a Tiffany box and who doesn`t like a nice Tiffany box.

Though many people complain about the application of Essie, I found that with two carefully applied coats, coverage was excellent.  After an additional coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri anti-chip top coat, this polish was dry and ready to go in 5 minutes flat.  It`s a amazing colour for spring that I think will work perfectly for the summer as well!

What do you think? Will you be adding this colour to your collection?

Have fun polishing!

2 comments:

  1. I was planning on buying this color a couple of weeks ago, but then I got distracted by their new Navigate Her color! But seeing it on your nails just drives home the fact that I need to go buy myself some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This colour is absolutely amazing. Glad my post helped to make the choice to buy it easy!

      Delete