Find a post!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Funky Friday - Oh My Gosh 008 Bright Yellow

Hi readers! Today I'm writing you from Ottawa! This weekend looks like it'll be super warm and super fun.  Today we are going to the health and fitness expo downtown to collect our race kits and to check out some awesome deals on running gear.  Though I grew up in Ottawa, I don't generally head downtown so this will be very exciting.  I hope you guys are getting to enjoy wonderful weather and for my American readers, I hope that you have a great Memorial Day long weekend. 

For this funky Friday I'm going to talk about a new polish that I picked up from Shoppers Drugmart.  Oh My Gosh 008 Bright Yellow is a softer buttery yellow unlike the neon colours out there right now.  This polish is also very economical (less than 5 dollars a bottle) and is a small enough size that you will be able to use it up. 

 I was impressed with the application of this polish.  It was very creamy and smooth and just the right consistency.  I was a little disappointed that it took three coats to get solid coverage but it isn't a deal breaker in my opinion.  This polish dried with a high gloss finish but I would still recommend a top coat. 







Overall, I was very impressed with this polish.  After wearing it for four days, it didn't show any signs of wear or tear.  I think that this polish is also a great colour for nail art project (hint, hint) and will be making many appearances on my nails this summer.

Are you a fan of neon polishes or do you like toned down versions of neon colours? Have you tried any other Oh My Gosh polishes? Let me know which ones are your favourites!

Keep those fingers pretty!











1 comment:

  1. This brand of polish is new for me. But I really love the summery color. ♥
    A new nail blogger and your newest follower here! :) Hoping you could drop by my blog.
    http://luckylovenails.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete